1. All visa exemptions, visas on arrival and e-visas are suspended. - This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic visa (Visa A) or an official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia.
2. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English.
3. Passengers must:
- obtain an insurance policy issued by "FORTE" with a minimum medical coverage of USD 50,000. The insurance can be obtained at www.forteinsurance.com/covid-19- insurance; and
- deposit USD 2,000 at a designated bank on arrival. This does not apply to: - nationals of Cambodia;
- passengers with a diplomatic visa (Visa A) or an official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia;
- nationals of Cambodia with a foreign passport and a Visa K entry permit issued by Cambodia;
- passengers traveling on business with a “Validation Application on Payment Guarantee/Invitation" (VAPGI).
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days
Sorry, the passenger selected do not meet system requirements.
Please read following criterions carefully:
Max 9 passengers (Any Type) in one order.
Max 2 minors (Children and/or Infant) can be assigned to a single adult.
Number of infants shall equal or lower than number of adults.