Welcome to Sky Angkor Airlines Website
Flight reservation is also available for non-registered guests.
- SKY ANGKOR AIRLINES Company Limited (“we/us/our” or “ZA”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We established guidelines for protecting personal data that you provided us when you visit our website, access our mobile application or use our products and services.
- Types of Personal Data We Collect
- How We Collect Personal Data
- Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
- Transmission, Storage and Security of Personal Data
- Your Rights and How to Contact us
- Links to Third Parties’ Websites
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Types of personal data we collect will vary depending on the collection situation and types of services you request. We will collect and process all or some of the following personal data about you:
- Personal Identification data: such as name, photograph, gender, date of birth, passport number, nationality, any citizen identity document, or any identification numbers relating to personal identification;
- Contact information: such as address, telephone number, and email address;
- Payment information: such as invoice information, credit or debit card information, and bank account information;
- Travel information: such as your travel itinerary (e.g. flight booking, hotel reservation), personal data of your travel companion, seat and meal preferences, in-flight requests, and any supplementary or special service requests;
- Information about your membership: such as your membership number, registration details (username & sign-in details), the number of points, your tier and your accrual and redemption activities;
- Information about your interest and preferences: we may collect information about your interest and preferences based on your previous experiences with us, including your previous travel arrangements, lounge and in-flight experiences or participation in our marketing research and customer satisfaction survey;
- Information about our interactions: If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence, including your calls, written queries or interactions with us on social media;
- Website application and other digital media usage: When you visit our website (www.skyangkorair.com) or use our mobile application, we may collect your IP address, location data, browser type, operating system, web browsing behavior, duration of use, referring website, interest and application usage through cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information, please refer to our cookies policy.
How We Collect Personal Data
- We may collect your personal data directly or from your authorized representatives, such as when you give us your personal data or request for service through our website, mobile application or any other channels; for example, registration, flight reservation, check-in, frequent flyer program application, special assistance request, including any offline transactions such as information provision through our ticket counters and airport operations.
- We may also receive your personal information through a third-party, such as airline partners, business partners, travel agents or our service providers, tourism representatives, and relevant government officials.
Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To deliver our travel products and services:
- To deliver our travel products and services such as to administer ticket sales, flight reservations, or freight services.
- To process payments and verify your identity.
- To provide check-in, lounge services, baggage services and in-flight services and to offer special assistance requested by you.
We may transfer your personal data to our airline partners, alliances or transport operators to coordinate and facilitate your travel arrangements (e.g. intercity flight connection). If passengers request special assistance for their journeys (e.g. medical assistance or meal request), we may share personal data with medical centers, hospitals or certified clinics, and our catering service providers, to provide such assistance.
- To improve and personalize our products and services:
To improve and innovate our products and services, we may analyze information you provide to us via customer satisfaction survey or marketing research (e.g. your previous travel arrangement, communication preferences) and information about your website and mobile application usage (e.g. products and services you browsed) to better understand your needs and desires. We may tailor our products and services to better match your interests and preferences. We may share your personal data with our business partners such as airline partner, alliances, other transport operators and frequent flyer program operators (
including), so that such third parties may improve and personalize their services to you as well.
- To communicate with you:
- To provide customer support services such as sending you flight updates and notifications.
- To responding to your questions or complaints.
- To handling any refunds and claims (e.g. lost luggage claims and flight delays).
- For marketing:
- To provide you with updates and offers, where you have chosen to receive these.
- We may also use your personal data to market our products and services, and the products and services of our group companies and business partners such as airline partners, alliances, other transport operators and frequent flyer program operators (
including the program).
- We may send you marketing communications by post, email, SMS, phone and social media such as Facebook, Line, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Google Hangout. Where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing.
- We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any marketing communication sent to you or you may opt-out by contacting us as set out in “Your rights and how to contact us” section below.
- We may share your personal data with our group companies and business partners such as airline partners, alliances, other transport operators, frequent flyer program operators (
including program) and social network providers, so they can send marketing communication which may be of interest to you.
- For safety and security purposes:
We may conduct checks and in-flight monitoring to ensure safety and security of our staff and personnel, and carry out verification procedures to prevent fraud or unlawful activities. This may include disclosing your personal data to airport authorities, immigration, customs and border controls.
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations:
We may process your personal data to comply with our regulatory requirements or dialogue with regulators as applicable, which may include disclosing your personal data to third parties, the court service and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in connection with enquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or where compelled to do so. Where permitted, we will direct any such request to you or notify you before responding unless to do so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime.
- To ensure our websites and mobile application function properly:
To ensure our online service including www.skyangkorair.com and the mobile application are available, we may process information about your web browser, your mobile application usage behavior, location data, IP address that are collected via cookies or similar tracking technologies to configure the best setting of our online services and to optimize user experience.
- To re-organize or make changes to our business:
Please note that in addition to the disclosures we have identified above, we may disclose your personal data for the purposes set out above to service providers (e.g. IT operators, payment service providers, marketing agencies, catering service providers), contractors (e.g. call center), agents (e.g. travel agents), advisors (e.g. legal, financial, business or other advisors) and our affiliates that perform activities on our behalf, as well as our group companies.
Transmission, Storage and Security of Personal Data
No data transmission over the Internet or website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. However, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure your privacy is protected in accordance with data protection legislative requirements. All information you provided to us is stored on our or our service providers’ secure servers which can be accessed and used according to our security policies and standards. We will deploy technical measures and appropriate management to secure and safeguard your personal data such as the safety protocol (Secure Sockets Layer: SSL) for the Internet encryption. When we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for complying with any other security procedures that we have notified you. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
- Export of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored at, and/or accessed by staff or service providers in a destination outside the country in which you are located, whose data protection laws may be of a lower standard than those in your country.
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
- General rights
You can request an access or update and correct your personal data through self service on the website. And the request for access to your personal data or data correction in orders must be done in writing. Please provide your name, e-mail or booking code or reservation code or PNR to help us identify your information more readily.
- Opt-out of marketing
You have the right to opt-out of our marketing communications at any time by
- Unsubscribing from the mailing list;
- Editing the relevant account settings to unsubscribe; or
- Sending your opt-out request to the contact details set out in “How to contact us” section below.
- How to contact us
Phnom Penh Head office: IOC building (6F-4R), No.254, Monivong Blvd,
Sangkat Boeung, Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
or email to
Links to Third Parties’ Websites