Cambodia Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
- Location : The Airport is located 6km from center of the Siem Reap city
About Siemreap Airport
Siem Reap International Airportis Cambodia's busiest airport serving Siem Reap, a popular tourist destination due to nearby Angkor Wat. It is the busiest airport in Cambodia in terms of passenger traffic. The airport's new terminal was inaugurated on 28 August 2006. The Cambodian government has plans to replace the airport with a new one, 60 km from Siem Reap.
Cambodia Airports holds the concession for the development and the management of Cambodia's three international airports serving its main economic poles and tourist destinations: the capital city of Phnom Penh; Siem Reap, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park; and the port city and resort town of Sihanoukville.The shareholders of Cambodia Airports are France's group VINCI(70%) and Muhibbah Masteron Cambodia (30%), a Malaysian-Cambodian joint venture. The network of international airport, which has a workforce
- Bus : No regular bus
- Taxi : It takes about 10 minutes from the airport to capital and costs 7-9USD
- Etc. : There have other transportation which call TukTuk. It takes about 15 minutes from the airport to capital and costs 5USD
- Airport arrival: To Arrive 2 hours prior to departure
- Boarding procedure: Check in Counter closing time is 40 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding ends 10 minutes prior to departure